Thursday, April 29, 2010

moodles

its 3.14 now, tmrw still gotta work. sigh, everyday same routine in my life, work or study~~ only have friday and saturday with guys. its jst 10 days since poly started. why do i feel that alot ppl had changed? really dno why, had doubt whether every1 will make a effort to meet at least once a wk... maybe im jst too selfish, every1 deserve a right to make friends with ppl they want. but im jst relying too much on them.... really hope friday outing will be fun. saturday will be studying with some sec3 from punggol sec, sounds weird eh. but too bad, promised some1 to go. its bad to brk promise. jst hope it goes well.... sighh, everynight same routine, gotta make myself totally tired b4 slping... how i wish time could reversed, and everything can be undone. every msg from u i still rmb wats happening that day. rmb i was playing bball with guys at 188, and i said im bored nth to do, u called me to mention u in my blog. i told u wat if 1 day u stop msging me and u said it wont happen... but its happening now. everytime i tried to delete ur msg, but my heart jst dun allow me to do so. how i wish u could knw im still unable to forget u. i just cant forget it~~~ why cant i just get rid of u off my mind, when nothing to keep my occupied and i close my eyes, i still think of you.. even a goodnight msg from u once in awhile from you i still feel contented, at least i knw u still have the heart to txt me... i really felt so tired, although consolation from friends makes me feel better, but the feeling come back the nxt day.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Lyrics | Until The End lyrics