Thursday, April 8, 2010

boringgggg!

went back to skool tdy, then went to find mr low and go 196 carpark see ppl fight. hahaha thanks to lucas! after that gt a gina shout mada then all zao! knn sibei geh yan... then went cut hair with dean, the one nxt to our skool. regretted though cos i forgt to tell her nt to cut my fringe, and nw my fringe was like shorten by 0.5cm! damnnit! then went to kaplan at somerset for my orientation. one word to describe it, SUX! sibei boring arrrr!!~~~ luckily i went off earlier, cos i just find out all they talking is inside the book they give us. oh ya!!!! and the 4D!!! the no. came out, but the no. jumped!! ystd i buy de is 0094 and tdy come out 9004!!! KNN! tio birdshit for nth! damnnitttt!!!!~~~~ but kinda spooky leh, the no. only jumped, but is the same. really so zhun meh? its 230 nw, after smoke finish then go slp le, sighhh, my whole mind is still thinking bout her.......... how!!! can any1 teach me hw to forget some1? its been months im trying to let go of her, 6 months of memory. can u all knw hw it felt like when u are txting only 1 girl in 10 months, and suddenly she show u cold shoulder? all i wish is just 1 msg from her each day, so be it be goodnight msg.... hw can i forget bout the txt, those sweet words she told me, the care and concern, call me to cheer up when i didnt do well for my 1st chinese olvl.. i guess i could only slow adapt to this. i really really misses you each night~~~ crappppp!

thats all, gtg as my 2nd stick is finishing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Lyrics | Until The End lyrics